Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport instructs to end the phenomenon of unfair transport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Transport instructs to end the phenomenon of unfair transport Empty The Minister of Transport instructs to end the phenomenon of unfair transport

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Transport instructs to end the phenomenon of unfair transport

Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi instructed Saturday to end the phenomenon of unfair transport and to facilitate procedures in Al-Alawi garage.
    A statement issued by his media office said that "Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi instructed during his inspection of the garage of Al-Karkh South in Al-Alawi area to end the phenomenon of unfair transport and facilitate the procedures in Al-Alawi garage through intensifying follow-up committees."
    "He also instructed" to maintain the garage appropriately suited to the Iraqi citizen. "
    Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi also inspected the World Railway Station to review the progress of work and the nature of services provided to passengers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:57 pm