Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance holds intensive meetings with the blocks to pass the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary finance holds intensive meetings with the blocks to pass the budget Empty Parliamentary finance holds intensive meetings with the blocks to pass the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 2:24 pm

Parliamentary finance holds intensive meetings with the blocks to pass the budget

12:21 - 12/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of parliamentary blocs, Mohamed Khalidi, on Saturday, the parliamentary financial committee held several meetings this day with the representative of the political blocs to discuss amendments to the budget law, noting the changes in the project lightly and did not affect significantly.
    Khalidi said in a statement to the information that "the failure to put the budget law on the House of Representatives during the session today is due to give an opportunity for the Finance Committee to hold intensive meetings with representatives of the political blocs today."
    He added that "the change in the budget is a little because of fear of falling global oil prices and not to increase pressure on the government," noting that "the estimate of oil prices at about $ 56 a barrel remained on what is within the budget."
    Khalidi said that "the budget law will pass easily during the coming days that most of the political blocs agreed on the current draft and the amendments and transfers of funds."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:32 pm