Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi party policy urges Barham Saleh to agree to a cease-fire with Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi party policy urges Barham Saleh to agree to a cease-fire with Israel Empty Iraqi party policy urges Barham Saleh to agree to a cease-fire with Israel

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:12 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi party policy urges Barham Saleh to agree to a cease-fire with Israel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The leader of the Umma party, Mithal al-Alusi, on Saturday urged President Barham Salih to sign a ceasefire with Israel.
    "I call on you to remove Iraq from the ongoing state of war between Iraq and Israel and to the present day and the need to sign a cease-fire, just like all Arab states that have signed a ceasefire," al-Alusi said in a letter to Saleh.
    "By this, you will prevent and protect Iraq, its sovereignty, its security and our people from any show of power between the Iranian regime and the militias defending it in Iraq and between Israel."
    He Alusi in his message, "Allow me, Mr. President, by saying that not going out of salt now from the state of war may expose the country to an unknown bear all dangerous consequences, especially since the region is an escalation threatens great destruction it is your responsibility and our responsibility not to bet on the bodies of Iraqis and their offer and their money and their lives."
    He cited Alusi in favor of the opinion of those who he called a friend of his works in international research prestigious centers, saying, "As for Iraq's refusal to sign a ceasefire agreement with Israel Ava end of the 1973 war, it reminds me of rejecting similar as follows: when Iraq demanded by the United Nations returns 21 aircraft MiG, which fled the pilot Munir Rufa to Israel in 1966, was the answer of U Thant General Secretary of the United Nations at the time that he is not entitled to Iraq claim to return the plane because Iraq did not sign the truce of the 1948 agreements as did Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and Syria, so he is still in State of war m P.
    He concluded his letter by saying Alusi "was on Iraq to learn from this lesson and sign a ceasefire agreement in 1973 because no one knows what the future brings."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:35 am