Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq in the white list of international shipping this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq in the white list of international shipping this year Empty Iraq in the white list of international shipping this year

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Feb 2014, 9:38 am

Iraq in the white list of international shipping this year

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2014 15:22

Twilight News / U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport Rakane banks, on Monday, the International Maritime Organization ( IMO ), based in London, has issued a report indicating that the positive development in the Iraqi government's actions in the context of improving ports and rebuild its infrastructure.

He noted that the next steps include the completion of the procedures for the restoration of Iraq's sequence in the white list after the write-off in the nineties of the last century.

He Rakane for "Twilight News", "The Ministry of Transportation is currently working with a company of Iraqi ports to meet all the basic requirements of the specific IMO to return Iraq to the white list and inclusion in all the privileges offered by him happy is ranked in the white list."

And gives Iraq's accession to the International Maritime Organization's right to raise the Iraqi flag on the ships and the recognition of all the Iraqi certificates awarded by the Academy of the Arabian Gulf for Maritime Studies.

He added Rakane "is expected to finish this year to achieve all the requirements that are entering the white list, or may be in the first quarter of next year at the farthest end."

The organization of international relief operations, file management and search and rescue operations and maritime confessions of diplomas awarded by the Academy institutes and colleges marine world.

Iraq has five commercial ports south of the country on the Arabian Gulf, as well as two ports oilfields and a number of floating platforms for the export of oil was completed in the last two years.

For h / p p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:04 am