Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peter: there are many important laws shelved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Peter: there are many important laws shelved  Empty Peter: there are many important laws shelved

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2014, 8:48 am

Peter: there are many important laws shelved

Baghdad/Obelisk said the National Alliance MP Kazem Al-shammari, said Tuesday, on the need to separate debates on the budget and the House of representatives to pass important laws, among the important laws shelved.

Al-shammari said in a statement "the Obelisk", "do not deny the importance of the budget in the sustainability of the political process and service in Iraq for being the nerve in all the joints of the Iraqi State, but this does not mean disrupting the work of Parliament until agreement was reached on the contentious points.

"There are laws on the Parliament's agenda was postponed and some began to vote on certain paragraphs as the labour law, which was voted on nearly fifty paragraphs, which serves an important slice of the Iraqi people, in addition to the law on social protection.

Shammari stressed "the need for separation of the budget discussions between the political leaders and representatives of government bodies outside the corridors of Parliament and between meetings to pass important laws that time became too narrow with the imminent parliamentary elections at the end of April."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:00 pm