Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish blocs determine their position on the draft budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish blocs determine their position on the draft budget law Empty Kurdish blocs determine their position on the draft budget law

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2019, 2:21 am

[size=32]
    Kurdish blocs determine their position on the draft budget law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"Said the deputy of the Democratic Party bloc in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, that the Kurdish blocs held a meeting today and decided to be on the draft resolution on the Iraqi budget for the current year unified.
    The MP for the Democratic Bloc Mohammad Amin Fares said in a press statement that the Kurdish blocs in the House of Representatives agreed during a meeting on Monday that the position of the Kurds unified on the budget, if the parliament decided to vote on the project.
    He added that "apart from that, all the Kurdish blocs are conducting dialogues with other blocs in the House of Representatives in order to vote those blocks on the points that pour into the interest of the Kurds, and in contrast votes Kurdish blocs in favor of those blocks."
    "The Kurdish blocs are optimistic about getting the necessary votes because the Kurdish demands are legal and constitutional," Faris said, adding that "the work program of tomorrow's meeting is not clear whether or not the vote includes the budget."
    He noted that "the position of the Democratic Bloc of candidates for the Ministries of Justice and Education is not clear, the fact that the candidate of justice has been changed, and was nominated from the people of the city of Kirkuk, without revealing his name."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:48 am