Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament and the Government of the region and Kurdish blocs to complete the draft 15 laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament and the Government of the region and Kurdish blocs to complete the draft 15 laws Empty Parliament and the Government of the region and Kurdish blocs to complete the draft 15 laws

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2019, 5:48 pm

Parliament and the Government of the region and Kurdish blocs to complete the draft 15 laws

19:37 - 02/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Kurdistan Regional Parliament, on Monday, the formation of a tripartite committee of political blocs and the presidencies of the Parliament and the Kurdistan Regional Government to complete the draft 15 draft laws, including investment and compulsory service.
    He said a member of the Parliament of the region Mohiuddin Hassan / / information / that "there are many differences on a number of bills on the different between the political blocs and the government of the region."
    He added that "it was agreed to form a tripartite negotiating committee to complete the controversial points on the 15 draft law and submitted to read and vote," pointing out that "the committee is composed of political blocs and the presidencies of the government and the parliament of the region."
    "These include investment, compulsory service, political prisoners and the pension reform law," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:41 am