Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putting budget sections to appeal to the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putting budget sections to appeal to the Iraqi government Empty Putting budget sections to appeal to the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 6:58 am

[size=32]
    Putting budget sections to appeal to the Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The legal expert Ali Jaber al-Tamimi, on Sunday, the existence of paragraphs in the law of the budget of 2019 subject to appeal by the Iraqi government. 
    After tug-of-war, accusations and stormy meetings, the Iraqi House of Representatives approved the country's budget for 2019, which amounted to 112 billion dollars and a deficit of more than 19 billion dollars. 
    Although the wording of the budget and its items have passed the majority vote inside the parliament, many MPs have been keen to show their resentment and rejection in front of the screens of the media for what they considered the shortcomings of the budget and inability to meet the requirements of the Iraqi street. 
    Al-Tamimi told Asharq Al-Awsat that "the non-financial additions in the General Budget Law 2019 will expose it to the federal court, such as suspending the appointment by proxy and determining next June."
    "This violates articles 61 and 80 of the Iraqi constitution, which requires the enactment of a special law that sets out the details, not one line of the budget law, which is financial for only one year, and talk about state funds, sales, rent, etc. are not in the right place , Which are subject to appeal by the Iraqi government, and perhaps will be challenged during the coming period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:18 pm