Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD: Suspended train project will be signed during McCron's visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD: Suspended train project will be signed during McCron's visit to Iraq Empty BAGHDAD: Suspended train project will be signed during McCron's visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Feb 2019, 6:37 am

BAGHDAD: Suspended train project will be signed during McCron's visit to Iraq

14:20 - 02/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Baghdad's provincial council confirmed on Saturday that the suspended railway project had been finalized with the Korean and French companies and was awaiting official expectation during French President MacRoon's visit to Iraq next month.
    Saad Al-Muttalibi, a member of the council, said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the project of the suspended train was discussed and prepared through a meeting between the two implementing companies, French and Korean, with the Ministry of Transport, as well as with the Prime Minister by the two companies.
    He added that "the project is completed in design, where all details were completed with the Ministry of Transport," noting that "the project related to the amount of 15% of the contract and represent the proportion of Iraqi participation."
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Finance will add the amount to Iraqi indebtedness to be within the sovereign benefits of Iraq," explaining that "the conclusion of the contract will be during the visit of the French President to Iraq next month." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:45 am