Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: This task will be done by the Anti-Corruption Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: This task will be done by the Anti-Corruption Council Empty Abdul Mahdi: This task will be done by the Anti-Corruption Council

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Feb 2019, 2:36 am

Abdul Mahdi: This task will be done by the Anti-Corruption Council

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Saturday that the government relies heavily on the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in the service of the state, noting that the task of the Council is to coordinate between the supervisory bodies.

"The government relies heavily on the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in the service of the state and the society, keeping public money and working in accordance with the work of the institution of an arbitrator, and it listens to all opinions," Abdul Mahdi said during a meeting chaired by the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption. To form the Council and they complement each other and become a lifestyle that we interact with positively. "

"The council's mission is to coordinate between the supervisory bodies to speed up efforts and shorten the time in order to achieve the objectives. The work of the council does not include any additional expenses or structures, but depends on the work of the existing institutions and their potential," he said.

The office said that "during the meeting discussed several of the files submitted by the regulatory and judicial bodies and take the necessary decisions thereon, in addition to determining the mechanisms of the work of inspectors general." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:58 pm