Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights: urging the exercise of psychological warfare and the government to support the counter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights: urging the exercise of psychological warfare and the government to support the counter Empty Human rights: urging the exercise of psychological warfare and the government to support the counter

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Feb 2019, 2:03 am

Human rights: urging the exercise of psychological warfare and the government to support the counter media
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... A member of the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq, Fadhil al-Gharawi, that the gangs of terrorist da'as continue to practice psychological warfare.
    "Terrorist gangs continue to pose the greatest threat to civil peace and to ensure the return of normalcy to the outskirts of cities and desert areas by relying on psychological warfare and spreading terror, fear and hatred for the people of those regions," Gharawi said in a statement received by Iraq News. His ability to carry out his operations at any time he wants. "
    "The misleading rumor and the psychological war are still one of the weapons on which gangs rely on to carry out their crimes in Iraq," Gharrawi said.
    "The Iraqi government should support the counter-media to counter malicious propaganda campaigns, promote moderate rhetoric, deter violence and promote the concept of peaceful coexistence and community reconciliation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:35 pm