Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America is exerting individual and collective pressure to block the passage of the law to re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America is exerting individual and collective pressure to block the passage of the law to re Empty Deputy: America is exerting individual and collective pressure to block the passage of the law to re

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:13 am

Deputy: America is exerting individual and collective pressure to block the passage of the law to remove its forces

14:18 - 23/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the coalition building Fadel Karim, on Saturday, the practice of the United States of America individual and collective pressure on the political blocs to block the adoption of the law of foreign troops, noting that most of the political blocs determined to legislate the law without paying attention to those pressures.
    Jaber said in a statement that the United States has recently started political pressure on the political blocs individually and collectively to refrain from legislating a law obliging foreign forces, including US forces, to withdraw from Iraq.
    He added that "most of the political blocs refused to bow to those pressures and even the temptations promised by some of the deputies or some blocks," noting that "Trump retreated in the withdrawal of all its forces from Syria and keep some combat units indicates the inability of American politicians to persuade parliament to enact legislation Requires the withdrawal of foreign forces. "
    Jaber said that "the law will organize the withdrawal and the organization of the preparation of the survival of some of the forces and under the control of the government if requested by the government of parliament need, especially in the field of training and intelligence cooperation." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:16 am