Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McCron's policy reveals the date and purpose of his visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McCron's policy reveals the date and purpose of his visit to Iraq Empty McCron's policy reveals the date and purpose of his visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 1:47 am

[size=32]
    McCron's policy reveals the date and purpose of his visit to Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

French President Emmanuel Macaron said Monday that he would visit Iraq before the end of the year to "give his country's support for reconstruction" after the defeat of the militants.

McCron confirmed that he would visit Iraq "within a few months" at the invitation of his counterpart Barham Salih, who was a guest at the Elysee Palace for a luncheon.

McCron said Iraq, a year after his victory over Dahesh, who controlled a large part of his territory, "will play a key role in the region, a pivotal role."

For his part, Saleh welcomed the "exemplary partnership" of Iraq with France and the European Union "to get out of a very difficult period." He added: "We hope to meet you in Baghdad soon."

On Monday morning, Saleh visited UNESCO headquarters to discuss the reconstruction of the city of Mosul, the former bastion of militants in Iraq, which was heavily damaged.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:55 am