Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi quest to activate and strengthen sports relations with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi quest to activate and strengthen sports relations with Saudi Arabia Empty Iraqi quest to activate and strengthen sports relations with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:35 am

Iraqi quest to activate and strengthen sports 

relations with Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/1014/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8 %D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%A9]Ministry of Youth and Sports[/url] confirmed its efforts to improve relations with its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] counterpart represented by the General Authority for Sport through a new approach that strengthens the frameworks of youth and sports cooperation between the two countries. 

"The ministry has adopted a general coordinator to develop this relationship and meet the needs necessary for the success of any activity that will crystallize bilateral cooperation," said the general coordinator of the ministry and football federation Mohammed Ibrahim in a press statement. 

"The ministry has released a letter from Minister Ahmed al-Obeidi on the appointment of the Saudi side with great appreciation for the ministerial step to strengthen relations and harmony with the course of the past two years, which witnessed a qualitative mathematical rapprochement crowned by the pledge of King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Iraq a large stadium."

He expressed the hope that the capital Baghdad will soon see mutual visits between sports officials in the two countries, noting: "The month of June will see a major change in the relationship between the two countries after the opening of the economic door wide (free zone and land access), and sport will be an important part of any Progress in the interests of the two dear neighbors. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:14 am