Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the conquest is likely to complete the ministerial cabin after the holidays of Norouz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the conquest is likely to complete the ministerial cabin after the holidays of Norouz Empty Deputy for the conquest is likely to complete the ministerial cabin after the holidays of Norouz

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 am

Deputy for the conquest is likely to complete the ministerial cabin after the holidays of Norouz

09:03 - 14/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the Fatah alliance Mohamed Baldawi, on Thursday, that the cabinet cab may become ready after the holidays of Nowruz, pointing out that there is a meeting expected between the conquest and the rest during the next week to reach a final formula on candidates vacant ministerial posts.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the intensification of the parliamentary sessions prevented the meeting between the Fatah and Sultoun parties to discuss the ministerial cabinet file, in addition to the visit of Iranian President Hassan Rowhani."
    He added that "next week may witness a meeting between the conquest and others in order to reach a final version of what has been agreed between the two alliances on the Ministry of the Interior, and may be a candidate of the security figures."
    Al-Baldawi said that "there are some names between the two alliances to complete the ministerial cabin, but to this day there is a need to reach an efficient name for the portfolio of the Ministry of the Interior, in addition to the Kurds will announce the name of their candidate for the Ministry of Justice after the holidays of Norouz, and the axis will announce the names of candidates For the posts of education and defense. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 pm