Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SME Finance Initiative Participates in the 5th Job Fair of the University of Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SME Finance Initiative Participates in the 5th Job Fair of the University of Babylon Empty SME Finance Initiative Participates in the 5th Job Fair of the University of Babylon

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2019, 8:49 am

SME Finance Initiative Participates in the 5th Job Fair of the University of Babylon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The SME Financing Initiative participated in the fifth job fair held by Babil University with the participation of 54 companies. 
    He praised the President of the University of Babylon, Dr. Adel Hadi al-Baghdadi, in his speech during the opening of the job fair and attended by "Economy News", a funding initiative supervised by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks with the participation of more than 34 private banks working in the country aimed at financing small and medium enterprises and create Job opportunities for young people of their own. 
    He added that the initiative supports graduate students by relying on themselves and setting up projects and success stories in the private sector.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15945

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:05 am