Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: influential parties hindering the improvement of communication services and the Internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: influential parties hindering the improvement of communication services and the Internet Empty Deputy: influential parties hindering the improvement of communication services and the Internet

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 am

Deputy: influential parties hindering the improvement of communication services and the Internet

09:31 - 26/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Alliance of Riyadh Riyad Masoudi said Tuesday that there are "influential" parties and figures that are making profits and benefits from telecommunications companies and thus hindering the process of improving the network. He pointed out that there are illegal jamming devices that weaken networks and steal frequencies.
    "Misuse of telecommunications services is no longer a priority for parliament," Masoudi said in a statement. "There are files that are more important than that file, although the government program has set priorities in the work."
    He added that "there are shocking files if addressed, especially the low revenue of communications, which does not exceed the 100 million dollars, while Iraq can achieve revenues of one billion dollars and could reach four billion dollars if the implementation of projects to regulate the transmission of satellite channels."
    "There is interference with communications through private devices that obstruct this unlawfully by stealing some frequencies, in addition to interfering with Internet systems, with the absence of encryption devices that address this," Masoudi said.
    "Many political figures, investors, clergymen or clans have arms in the state, they have some active contributions in telecommunications companies, and profits are generated by the revenues of these people, so there is a difficulty in improving communications networks by the state," he said. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am