Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq's debt reached 70 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq's debt reached 70 billion dollars Empty Deputy: Iraq's debt reached 70 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2019, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Deputy: Iraq's debt reached 70 billion dollars[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy of the Alliance of the riyadh al-Masoudi, on Thursday, that Iraq's debts amounted to 70 billion dollars, pointing out that the allocation of part of the oil revenues for distribution among citizens is not possible under the debt of Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Masoudi said that "what was raised about the distribution of part of the oil revenues to citizens, what are the media bubbles, as there is no country in the world distribution of revenues to citizens, and the idea recently raised on the distribution of 10% of oil revenues in the negative side more than positive."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Iraq has a debt of 70 billion dollars, and each year must pay 9-12 billion dollars, so Iraq does not have a surplus to distribute to citizens."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "10% of the oil revenues constitute an estimated $ 11 billion, which can be used to pay the debts of Iraq, and if the government announced the distribution of funds to the people, it requires the preparation of a database with the identity of a profession, A high-ranking employee or someone who has a good job or a job from the government is also given to the unemployed and the needy. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"There is a document that was signed by more than 100 deputies, after the coalition of those who passed the project of the generational support fund or the future fund for the people, especially the eligible groups," he said.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:43 am