Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi for "information": I did not receive the names of candidates vacant ministries so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi for "information": I did not receive the names of candidates vacant ministries so far Empty Abdul Mahdi for "information": I did not receive the names of candidates vacant ministries so far

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 2:16 am

Abdul Mahdi for "information": I did not receive the names of candidates vacant ministries so far

09:57 - 10/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, he did not receive the names of candidates vacant ministries so far, expressing his hope to complete the cabinet cabin in the coming days. 
    "He has not received any list of candidates for the ministries of education, defense and interior," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah correspondent on the sidelines of his weekly press conference. 
    "He said Abdul Mahdi," he wishes political alliances to resolve their candidates for the ministries vacant as soon as possible. " 
    The MP for the Alliance of Asmron Salam Shammari confirmed in a previous statement to the / information /, that the Parliament did not receive any list on the names of candidates for vacant portfolios, despite the talk of resolving, indicating that the agenda for three parliamentary sessions devoid of voting on the ministerial cabin. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:02 pm