Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work reveals the presence of 800 thousand foreign workers in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work reveals the presence of 800 thousand foreign workers in Iraq Empty Parliamentary work reveals the presence of 800 thousand foreign workers in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:54 pm

Parliamentary work reveals the presence of 800 thousand foreign workers in Iraq

09:20 - 18/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee revealed on Thursday corruption cases in the process of introducing and granting entry visas for foreign workers to Iraq, indicating that the number reached 800 thousand foreign workers. 
    "Most of the foreign workers in Iraq enter the country under the pretext of the visit. The Interior Ministry grants them the entry visa in this capacity, but after a year of their existence, they are searched, arrested and deported," said Hussein Said, vice chairman of the committee. To seal their passport (prevent), as there is no other than this way to deal with them. "
    Said said that "the Ministry of the Interior got the powers to grant the features of entry to foreign workers, which is a mistake and a violation, while the Ministry of Labor has a law must be done under the employment of foreign workers," noting that "foreign workers exceeded the limits of reasonable and monitored cases Rape in some areas, which requires standing at the limit to allow them to enter and limit access to the competencies needed by the country. 
    He stressed "the need to activate the system of sponsor for foreign expatriates to Iraq, in order to fined the sponsor in the event of violation of the foreign law, and must be held accountable for the nature of the work or visit by the knowledge and all details," stressing that "there are cases of corruption occur in the process The introduction of foreign labor and will reveal the coming days of many of these cases, as foreign workers in Iraq exceeded the 800 thousand foreign workers. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:06 am