Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CNN: Iraqi armed factions will target US forces with ballistic missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CNN: Iraqi armed factions will target US forces with ballistic missiles Empty CNN: Iraqi armed factions will target US forces with ballistic missiles

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 2:38 am

[size=32]CNN: Iraqi armed factions will target US forces with ballistic missiles[/size]
    Sunday, May 12 2019 at 16:59 PM (Views 1948)
    CNN: Iraqi armed factions will target US forces with ballistic missiles 20190512_045956-952FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

(Reuters) - Iran has moved ballistic missiles and cruise missiles aboard small Revolutionary Guard boats into the Persian Gulf, Arab news websites quoted CNN as saying.

NBC News reported that the US military has documented information that the Iranian Revolutionary Guards can fire ballistic missiles and cruise missiles from small boats, especially in the waters of the Arabian Gulf.

US concerns have also been raised that these boats may be used by armed factions in Iraq or the Huthis in Yemen.

The US network said that the information reached the US Pentagon, through several intelligence sources one week before Friday, which prompted the United States to deploy these additional forces.

A US official said last Friday that acting US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan had agreed to deploy additional Patriot missiles in the Middle East in the latest US response to what it sees as a growing threat from Iran.

The decision reinforces US defenses and comes after the Bush administration has accelerated the deployment of an aircraft carrier and its combat group and sent bombers to the Middle East, following what it said were disturbing signs of Iran's readiness to launch an attack.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:42 pm