Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: new stations in Basra enter service next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: new stations in Basra enter service next month Empty Electricity: new stations in Basra enter service next month

Post by Rocky Sun 26 May 2019, 7:04 am

Electricity: new stations in Basra enter service next month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Electricity, Sunday, that the new stations in Basra and linking to the national network and entry into service will begin next month.
    "Completion of the Rumaila investment project and the installation of an autonomous station at the Basra station will contribute to resolving the bottlenecks and supplying the national grid with 250 megawatts," said Ola al-Tamimi of the Ministry of Electricity.
    Tamimi added that an engineering and engineering delegation visited the province of Basra and looked at the needs of production plants and transportation projects, including the Shatt al-Basrah plant with a capacity of 750 megawatts and the Nujaibiya gas station and start to maintain them as projects and increasing capabilities.
    Tamimi explained that the production of the current province of Basra of electricity is 3165 MW, and that after the completion of maintenance schedules will enter an additional capacity of 600 MW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:42 pm