Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Citi to Advise on $2bn Loan for Boeing Jets

chouchou
    chouchou

Citi to Advise on $2bn Loan for Boeing Jets Empty Citi to Advise on $2bn Loan for Boeing Jets

Post by chouchou Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:44 am

The Deputy Transport Minister, Bangen Rekani, has told Bloomberg that Iraq will seek $2 billion in financing to cover part of the cost of the 40 jets it has on order from Boeing.

Iraq ordered 30 737-800s in 2008, followed by 10 787-8 long-haul Dreamliners in 2009, and a single 777 in 2012 — three planes have been delivered to date and two more are due in the coming weeks. The total value of the deal is reported to be $5 billion at current list prices.

The Deputy Minister added that Citigroup will be invited to advise on the plan, and a committee drawn from Iraq’s transport and finance ministries, Central Bank and Iraqi Airways, has been formed to negotiate the funding.

The U.S. Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) facility is expected to be in the range of $1.5 billion to $2 billion.

Iraqi Airways also has a letter of intent to purchase five CS300 CSeries narrow-bodies from Bombardier, worth $387 million at list prices, plus 11 options that would take the value to $1.26 billion.

We need a lot of funds,” Rekani said. “We’re in a race to complete the maximum number of projects in a short time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Citi to Advise on $2bn Loan for Boeing Jets Empty Re: Citi to Advise on $2bn Loan for Boeing Jets

Post by Neno Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:04 pm

Makes you wonder if CITI is going to invest in this, that things look to be possibly a future to be... ;)

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:47 am