Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Times: Abdul Mahdi issued an order by Diwani on the popular crowd under American pressure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New York Times: Abdul Mahdi issued an order by Diwani on the popular crowd under American pressure Empty New York Times: Abdul Mahdi issued an order by Diwani on the popular crowd under American pressure

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 4:38 pm

New York Times: Abdul Mahdi issued an order by Diwani on the popular crowd under American pressure

21:45 - 02/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow up
    A report published by the New York Times on Tuesday pointed to the existence of "American pressure" that pushed Abdul-Mahdi to the decision after the attacks on American sites and interests in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and other interests of the Gulf outside the country.
    "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came under American pressure to move on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] factions, " the newspaper said in a report translated by the NAS website and followed by a note of previous steps taken by former prime minister Haider al-Abadi to merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the security forces.
    The American newspaper pointed out that "the decree of Abdul Mahdi reaffirmed Abbadi's order and went further by issuing orders and closing economic offices of some of the resistance factions"
    She noted the welcome received by the Diwani order by some factions of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] including, indicating that the Moqtada al-Sadr's peace brigades had given up its name and carried the names of Brigade 313, 314 and 315.
    "Officials working closely with Abdul Mahdi have confirmed that he issued an order to reduce the authority of the armed groups under pressure from the United States, but they will remain under the direct control of the prime minister instead of being fully integrated into the defense ministry or the interior ministry," the paper said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:10 pm