Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fayez: Parliament intends to hold the House of Representatives behind the oath

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fayez: Parliament intends to hold the House of Representatives behind the oath Empty Al-Fayez: Parliament intends to hold the House of Representatives behind the oath

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2019, 6:25 am

Al-Fayez: Parliament intends to hold the House of Representatives behind the oath

13:33 - 03/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the Fatah Alliance Amer al-Fayez, on Wednesday, the intention of the House of Representatives to amend its rules of procedure to hold accountable the deputies who retreated from the constitutional oath.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the presidency of the Council of Representatives was formed before the term of a parliamentary committee in order to amend the rules of procedure of the parliament to address the imbalance in the past period."
    He added that "the committee is working on the formulation of the new internal procedure, including the accountability of MPs who are behind the swearing in of the constitution after the elections."
    Fayez said that "the paragraph will determine the number of meetings granted and the extent of the possibility of dismissal by the Presidency of the parliament and replace them with others according to the laws in force."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:53 am