Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After tomorrow .. Parliament hosts two senior officials to discuss this file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After tomorrow .. Parliament hosts two senior officials to discuss this file Empty After tomorrow .. Parliament hosts two senior officials to discuss this file

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 6:09 am

[size=28]After tomorrow .. Parliament hosts two senior officials to discuss this file

13:45 - 09/07/2019

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The MP announced the alliance of Badr al-Ziadi, Tuesday, the hosting of the Minister of Oil and Finance and Director General of the Department of Financial Supervision in the session next Thursday, stressing the collection of 60 signatures to re-vote on Article 58 of the Federal Budget Law. 
    "The House of Representatives will host next Thursday's meeting of oil and finance ministers and the head of the Financial Control Authority and oblige the federal and central governments to pay the region's share of the amounts of oil sales," Zeadi said in a statement. 
    He added that "the region did not pay the amounts of money despite the payment of the center salaries of staff of the region," noting that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives refused to re-vote on Article 58 and oblige the region to pay the dues of oil." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:36 am