Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives votes on the provincial elections law today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives votes on the provincial elections law today Empty The House of Representatives votes on the provincial elections law today

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]The House of Representatives votes on the provincial elections law today
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 22, 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad: Sumer News The MP on the National Axis Alliance Abdullah al-Kharbit, on Monday, that the proposals for the law of provincial and provincial elections were drawn up in agreement with the heads of political blocs, pointing out that the law will be put in the House of Representatives today after 1 pm to vote. Kharbit said in a press statement that "the agenda of the House of Representatives today includes a vote on the election law sitting in the provinces and districts," noting that "the law has been modified proposals by the Committee of the Parliamentary Territories and the parliamentary legal committee in coordination with the heads of political blocs." He added that "today's session will vote on the law." He said that "the law will be the focus of discussion by the Committee of Regions and the provinces and the parliamentary legal committee and based on the proposals of the heads of political blocs and the vision of the House of Representatives has been discussed more than once and was modified for the second time."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 am