Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Solving the problem of general inspectors need integrated legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Solving the problem of general inspectors need integrated legislation Empty Deputy: Solving the problem of general inspectors need integrated legislation

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 1:27 am

Deputy: Solving the problem of general inspectors need integrated legislation

08:36 - 10/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. 
    Member of the House of Representatives Yonadam Kanna, Saturday, the possibility of resolving the crisis of general inspectors without an integrated legal legislation addressing the work of supervisory bodies, pointing out that the government named public inspectors within the law. 
    Kanna said in a statement to the information, that "the current crisis on the special grades and inspectors general can not be overcome without the legislation of the law of regulatory authorities and the termination of the inspectors general in it." 
    He added that "the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] named the inspectors based on a law in force without any legal breach, but it bears all political crises for not addressing the issue." 
    Kanna explained that "all political blocs bear the consequences of the government not completing the special grades being insistent on the appointment of personalities loyal to them without giving the government enough room for the selection of independent personalities." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:21 pm