Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry confirms opening the door to investment for Cypriot companies to support the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry confirms opening the door to investment for Cypriot companies to support the Iraqi  Empty Foreign Ministry confirms opening the door to investment for Cypriot companies to support the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 8:42 am

Foreign Ministry confirms opening the door to investment for Cypriot companies to support the Iraqi economy

17:09 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    The Foreign Ministry on Sunday called on Cypriot companies to participate in supporting the Iraqi economy through investment in the country, noting the need to increase diplomatic representation between the two parties.
    In a statement received by the Ministry, the ministry said that Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim received a copy of the credentials of the non-resident ambassador to Cyprus, Andreas Kosbus.
    He called on Minister Hakim to "raise the diplomatic representation between the two countries," stressing " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seeks to establish the best relations, and openness to all countries of the world."
    He stressed "the need for cooperation between the two countries to achieve common interests, and to prevent common risks," stressing "the importance of upgrading the prospects of bilateral cooperation in all fields."
    The minister pointed out that "the doors of investment in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] open to Cypriot companies to work, and support the economic sector." Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:22 pm