Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conquest: Differences between the financial and legal representatives behind the delay in passing th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conquest: Differences between the financial and legal representatives behind the delay in passing th Empty Conquest: Differences between the financial and legal representatives behind the delay in passing th

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Nov 2019, 11:34 am

Conquest: Differences between the financial and legal representatives behind the delay in passing the pension law

19:58 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The conquest of the conquest, Thursday, the delay in passing the pension law Wednesday and Thursday to the dispute between the legal and financial committees on the minimum between 500 and 600 thousand dinars for the pension.
    Al-Fath MP Fadhel Jaber told Al-Maalouma that "most of the controversial points about the unified retirement law have been agreed upon and it was scheduled to pass the law yesterday or today."
    He added that "the delay passed due to differences on one point between the Finance and Legal Committees," noting that "the Legal Committee wants to fix the minimum pension 600 thousand at the time of insist finance make it 500."
    He explained that "the majority of the members of the Council with the determination of 600 thousand dinars minimum salary for retirement and discussions are still ongoing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:21 pm