Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The price of a job grade in one of the ministries reaches seven thousand dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The price of a job grade in one of the ministries reaches seven thousand dollars Empty The price of a job grade in one of the ministries reaches seven thousand dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 2:51 am

[size=41]The price of a job grade in one of the ministries reaches seven thousand dollars

2019-12-16
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Monday, MP Alia Nassif said that the job grades in the Ministry of Electricity were offered for sale for an amount of seven thousand dollars and a daily wage, not an angel.
    Nassif said in a tweet to her, “Thousands of young men were forced to borrow or sell the car from which they were extracted or sold their furniture to collect the amount of bribery that amounted to seven thousand to pay in exchange for their appointment with daily wages in the Ministry of Electricity. The biggest disaster is the lack of salaries for them and some of them have not received a salary since Five months ... does the minister care?

النائبة عالية نصيف العبيدي@allay_nsaif

[rtl]الآلاف من الشباب اضطروا للاقتراض او بيع السيارة التي يسترزقون منها او باعوا اثاث بيتهم ليجمعوا مبلغ الرشوة التي وصلت إلى سبعة آلاف ليدفعوها مقابل تعيينهم بأجور يومية في وزارة الكهرباء والكارثة الأكبر هي عدم وجود رواتب لهم وبعضهم لم يستلم راتباً منذ خمسة شهور ... هل الوزير يكترث ؟[/rtl]
    [size][ltr]
    27 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:08 pm