Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent the document .. The Tahrir Square protestors announce five candidates for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent the document .. The Tahrir Square protestors announce five candidates for prime minister Empty Urgent the document .. The Tahrir Square protestors announce five candidates for prime minister

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 2:46 am

Urgent the document .. The Tahrir Square protestors announce five candidates for prime minister

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Editing Date: 12/19/2019 15:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    {Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Tahrir Square protestors announced five candidates to become prime minister in the interim transitional government.
    The names of the nominees included, according to a statement of the sit-in, which the {Euphrates News Agency} received.
    The statement testified to the candidates of “integrity, expertise and justice,” noting that the nomination came after “taking approval, acceptance and commitment from them to integrity, sincerity and commitment to serve Iraq and the people of the land.”
    It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, is discussing today with the political blocs a study of a number of candidates to head the government before the constitutional deadline to fill the post that ends tomorrow, Thursday, has ended.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:53 pm