Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The contest of the candidates ends at four, most notably the "winner" candidate in a parliamentary r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The contest of the candidates ends at four, most notably the "winner" candidate in a parliamentary r Empty The contest of the candidates ends at four, most notably the "winner" candidate in a parliamentary r

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Dec 2019, 2:15 am

The contest of the candidates ends at four, most notably the "winner" candidate in a parliamentary referendum

09:11 - 21/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the head of the Bayraq al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, revealed the existence of a principled conviction by President Barham Salih to appoint Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the next government, noting that Allawi won a parliamentary referendum from a group of five other candidates.
    Al-Khalidi said in a statement to the "information" that "five parties are able to nominate the next prime minister, who are the demonstrators, the authority, the political blocs, as well as the parliament front formed of 170 deputies in addition to the president of the republic."
    He added that "the coordinators conducted interviews and gathered opinions, and he witnessed a preliminary acceptance of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the next government from a group of five others, most notably Abdul-Wahab Al-Saadi, Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi, Sinan Al-Shabibi and Rahim Al-Akili."
    Al-Khalidi explained, “The parliamentary bloc composed of 170 deputies held a referendum inside it. Allawi won from the total number of candidates for the position. He was presented to the President of the Republic, and he has a preliminary vision on the matter and he may assign him to the next government.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:25 pm