Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A special uprising against the parties of Iran under the title "Our first and last loyalty to Iraq"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A special uprising against the parties of Iran under the title "Our first and last loyalty to Iraq" Empty A special uprising against the parties of Iran under the title "Our first and last loyalty to Iraq"

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 3:04 am

A special uprising against the parties of Iran under the title "Our first and last loyalty to Iraq"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Activists on social media launched a campaign to announce their rejection of the political parties' dominance of the decision in Iraq.
    Activists affirmed in a collective statement with their names - each at his personal expense - that they are proud that they do not belong to any party or any party, and that they were and are still against those parties.
    Activists stressed in the campaign, which met a wide spread that their affiliation and loyalty and their party and the crown of their only head is Iraq.
    In the meantime, thousands of demonstrators went yesterday, Friday, to the headquarters of the parties that owe allegiance to Iran in the Karrada region, declaring their rejection of any of those entities that are now only representing themselves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:34 pm