Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A ban on US airlines flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran and the Gulf of Oman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A ban on US airlines flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran and the Gulf of Oman Empty A ban on US airlines flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran and the Gulf of Oman

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 2:09 am

A ban on US airlines flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran and the Gulf of Oman

A ban on US airlines flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran and the Gulf of Oman 18566

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The US Federal Aviation Administration said that it would prohibit American civil aviation companies from flying in the airspace of Iraq, Iran, the Gulf of Oman, and the waters separating Saudi Arabia and Iran, after Iran launched a missile attack on US forces in Iraq.
    Malaysia Airlines also said that it would stay away from Iranian airspace, and for its part, the Taiwanese company "EVA Air" said that its planes will not fly in Iranian airspace.
    Singapore Airlines also said it is diverting all flights away from Iranian airspace.
    "All Singapore Airlines flight routes are diverted from Iranian airspace," the company added in an email, without specifying the reason.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:11 am