Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran has begun construction of a naval base on the coast of the Gulf of Oman

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iran has begun construction of a naval base on the coast of the Gulf of Oman  Empty Iran has begun construction of a naval base on the coast of the Gulf of Oman

Post by Bama Diva Mon 18 Feb 2013, 4:16 pm

Iranian Navy Commander: Iran has begun construction of a naval base on the coast of the Gulf of Oman

02/18/2013 - 8:11 am

Tehran / reporter and news agency Buratha

Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, commander of the Iranian navy forces on Sunday February 17 that Iran had begun construction of a new military naval base on the coast of the Gulf of Oman, south-east of the country.

The Admiral said he was not Iran's military presence in this region, but it will appear after the construction of the base to be Iran has the possibility to defend its interests there and control navigation in the region. He added that the Islamic Republic is seeking to intensify its efforts to develop the coast of the Makran region located between the port of Bandar Abbas and the Iranian-Pakistani border.

It should be noted that the military presence of the Iranian naval forces so far is limited to the Arabian Gulf, the Islamic Republic is seeking to expand it. In addition, the Iranian military command plans to send ships to the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea in the future.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_118334.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:03 am