Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disclosure of preliminary results of "negotiations" between Baghdad and Washington on the fate o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disclosure of preliminary results of "negotiations" between Baghdad and Washington on the fate o Empty The disclosure of preliminary results of "negotiations" between Baghdad and Washington on the fate o

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jan 2020, 3:52 am

[size=41]The disclosure of preliminary results of "negotiations" between Baghdad and Washington on the fate of the American forces

2020-01-13
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yassin Iraq: Baghdad
    , an Iraqi government source confirmed today, Monday, that negotiations between Baghdad and Washington over the fate of the American forces in Iraq will continue for months or a year, while the initial features indicate an agreement with the presence of American forces within NATO in Iraq.
    Russia today quoted the source as saying, "I followed Iraq," through which he affirmed that "there is communication between the Iraqi and American governments about the future of American forces in Iraq, and the common desire between them lies in starting negotiations and continuing for months or a year."
    He added that "one of the existing proposals is for NATO to be in Iraq and the presence of American forces to be part of this alliance," noting that "Iraqi government officials assured American officials of their need for US bases in Iraq."
    Last Sunday, the Iraqi parliament adopted a resolution committing the Iraqi government to end the presence of any foreign forces on Iraqi soil and preventing it from using its lands, airspace and water for any reason.
    A few days later, the head of the caretaker government in Iraq, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced that he had asked the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, to "send delegates to Iraq to lay down the mechanisms for implementing the Iraqi parliament's decision to withdraw US forces safely from Iraq."
    "At this point, any delegation heading to Iraq will be tasked with discussing the best way to reassert our strategic partnership, not to discuss troop withdrawal," State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortigos said in a statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:48 am