Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security hosts security leaders in the provinces that witnessed "killing and kidnappin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security hosts security leaders in the provinces that witnessed "killing and kidnappin Empty Parliamentary security hosts security leaders in the provinces that witnessed "killing and kidnappin

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 2:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary security hosts security leaders in the provinces that witnessed "killing and kidnapping"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-15 | 02:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee Bader Al-Ziyadi confirmed today, Wednesday, that the committee will host today a number of security leaders in some governorates that have witnessed recurring killings and kidnappings, stressing that the committee will have a strong and strict stance to hold the neglected in this file.

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Al-Ziyadi said, "There has been an increase in kidnappings and murders that has been noticed significantly during the recent period in some governorates that have demonstrations." Negligent duties. "

Al-Ziyadi added, "The committee will host today a number of security leaders in the governorates where there have been many killings and kidnappings." Their failure to act, "considering that" it is unreasonable to repeat kidnappings and killings on a daily basis in some governorates without any deterrence and the crime against an unknown is confirmed. 

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:32 pm