Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Defense Ministry hosts senior security leaders and reveals the reason behind the i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Defense Ministry hosts senior security leaders and reveals the reason behind the i Empty The Parliamentary Defense Ministry hosts senior security leaders and reveals the reason behind the i

Post by Rocky Tue 04 May 2021, 7:22 am

The Parliamentary Defense Ministry hosts senior security leaders and reveals the reason behind the increase in ISIS attacks

•  Time: 05/04/2021 12:58:21

•  Read: 2,054 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee explained, on Tuesday, the reasons for the activity of ISIS terrorist elements in various regions of the country.
    Committee member Ziyad al-Janabi said, in a special statement to Al-Furat News, that "after our security forces were able to liberate the areas from the control of ISIS, some terrorist groups remained in them, carrying out terrorist activities from time to time." Pointing out that "the reason for these activities lies in the recent lack of intelligence effort."
    Al-Janabi expressed his concern about these attacks, stressing that "there is high coordination between terrorist gangs and a rapprochement between the attacks, which threatens a great danger, especially in the past few years." 
    Al-Janabi declared, "There will be a meeting very soon that includes all the members of the committee, and directors of the intelligence services and security leaders will be hosted, and there will be directives in this regard." 
    The attacks of ISIS remnants increased significantly in various areas in Iraq during the past few days, including the martyrdom of last Saturday, three victims of the Peshmerga forces and others were wounded in an ISIS attack in Kirkuk.
    Against the background of these attacks and security developments, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, chaired Sunday evening an expanded security meeting that included the leaders of the federal security services and the Peshmerga, in the presence of the Ministers of Interior, Defense and Finance.
    A statement of his office, a copy of which was received by the Al Furat News Agency, stated that "during the meeting, developments in the security events that Iraq had witnessed during the past hours were discussed, and security plans were discussed to confront and reduce security breaches, and to extend security and stability throughout the country, and the meeting also discussed coordination between the various Federal security forces and peshmerga forces, especially in areas of joint responsibility. "
    The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces issued, according to the statement, "Several directives for the security forces, foremost of which are activating the intelligence and security effort, as well as activating preemptive operations to confront the movements of ISIS terrorist gangs, dry up their sources and destroy their incubators."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:39 am