Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: 96 thousand passengers were transferred to and from Baghdad International Airport du

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: 96 thousand passengers were transferred to and from Baghdad International Airport du Empty Transportation: 96 thousand passengers were transferred to and from Baghdad International Airport du

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 2:08 am

[size=35][size=35]Transportation: 96 thousand passengers were transferred to and from Baghdad International Airport during the past month[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-02-07 | 12:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Minister of Transport, Abdullah Laibi, announced today, Friday, that more than 96,000 passengers were transported to and from Baghdad International Airport during the month of January.

Laibi said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that "the number of flights recorded by the national carrier (last month) reached 628 flights with positive fullness rates for the company's General Airlines that went to the various internal, regional and international sectors."

He added, "The total number of passengers reached 96,966 passengers distributed on the departing flights by 45021 passengers, while the number of incoming passengers reached 51945 passengers."

He explained, "The largest percentage of foreign trips to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sector was 10,396 passengers, while the Erbil sector recorded the highest numbers of domestic flights, at 16,896 passengers."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:37 am