Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamdani sets off a surprise about the "Jewish Archive": he will return to Iraq next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamdani sets off a surprise about the "Jewish Archive": he will return to Iraq next year Empty Al-Hamdani sets off a surprise about the "Jewish Archive": he will return to Iraq next year

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 2:05 am

Al-Hamdani sets off a surprise about the "Jewish Archive": he will return to Iraq next year

09:26 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani revealed that the "Iraqi" and "Anfal" archives would be returned to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] next year.
    Al-Hamdani said in an interview with the official “Al-Sabah” newspaper, and I looked at him / the information: “The archive, which was called (Jewish), is an Iraqi in general, and part of it belongs to the Jewish Musawi community (followers of the Prophet Moses), after he was in the basement of the previous site For Iraqi intelligence, and it contains personal documents for all citizens who have been subject to deportation and displacement, including minorities.
    He added that "this archive is located in the National Archives Center in Washington, and the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs signed a recovery note to return it in 2021," noting that "it was not touched and is completely present, and what was said about the smuggling of copies or part of it is incorrect, as it was converted into digital formats," And the material from him is required for display now in several US states, and when this offer is complete, he will return to Baghdad and we have the full right to redeem it. ”
    Al-Hamdani emphasized that “the Anfal Archive is also present in North Carolina,” noting that “these archives will be restored and displayed at the headquarters of the Supreme Criminal Court,” noting that “there is a high committee from the Iraqi National Intelligence Service and the National Security Agency and the ministries of culture, foreign and justice based on Recovering the Archives. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:23 am