Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammadi: There is a consensus of views between the Sunnis, Shiites and the Kurds to replace Allawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammadi: There is a consensus of views between the Sunnis, Shiites and the Kurds to replace Allawi Empty Mohammadi: There is a consensus of views between the Sunnis, Shiites and the Kurds to replace Allawi

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Feb 2020, 2:19 am

Mohammadi: There is a consensus of views between the Sunnis, Shiites and the Kurds to replace Allawi

22:58 - 02/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    On Monday, the deputy for the Alliance of Forces, Yahya al-Muhammadi, affirmed that his alliance has no problem with Abdul-Mahdi to remain in power, pointing out that there is a consensus of views between Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds to replace Allawi.
    Al-Muhammadi said in a televised statement, which I followed, "Information", "We submitted a formal request to the Shiite blocs to choose an alternative candidate for Allawi, as the names of the ministers are hushed that they are not independent."
    He added: "The Shiites have the right to choose who they see fit for the prime minister, but Allawi is not the rescue person."
    And between: "We are 100% sure that Barham Saleh imposed ministers on Allawi," noting that "there is a consensus of views between Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds to replace Allawi."
    He explained: "Allawi does not recognize the ingredients and is not ready to sit with us." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:11 pm