Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Halbousi: There will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the Sunnis, and 3 for the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Halbousi: There will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the Sunnis, and 3 for the Kurds Empty Al Halbousi: There will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the Sunnis, and 3 for the Kurds

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 3:07 am

Al Halbousi: There will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the Sunnis, and 3 for the Kurds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi confirmed, Monday, that there will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the year and 3 for the Kurds, calling for the Ministry of Immigration for the Sunni component, but a request to replace the ministries ’shares was rejected and Al-Halbousi said in an angry interview followed by“ Ain Iraq News ”that“ political blocs ” I have reservations on the names of some of the candidates in the government of Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and the government should be a government of parties and not individuals. "The reality is that the government imposed that the government be far from the parties, even at the present time, and that the Shiite forces were gathering on the prime minister and going to negotiate with the Sunnis and the Kurds, and now this matter has changed." He pointed out that the Iraqi Forces Alliance is the legitimate representative of the overwhelming majority of the people of the liberated areas. He stressed that there will be 12 ministries for the Shiites, 6 for the Sunnis, and 3 for the Kurds. I called for the Ministry of Immigration for the Sunni component, but the request to replace the ministries' shares was rejected. is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm