Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The budget unites the Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis against Abadi: No pass without these conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The budget unites the Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis against Abadi: No pass without these conditions Empty The budget unites the Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis against Abadi: No pass without these conditions

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018, 3:10 am

The budget unites the Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis against Abadi: No pass without these conditions

09:11 - 13/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, Ares Abdullah, on Saturday, reported to the Kurdistan Alliance Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the possibility of passing the budget law without achieving the conditions of the main blocs, "the Kurdistan Alliance and the National Alliance and the Union of Forces."
    "The Kurdistan Alliance blocs have agreed not to pass the budget in the case of the approval of the government to restore the rates allocated to the Kurdistan region, according to 17% only after the fulfillment of the demands of the National Alliance and the Union of Forces."
     He added that "the Kurdistan Alliance asked Abadi officially allocate funds to the southern oil-producing provinces as well as allocate funds to return the displaced and the reconstruction of liberated areas as well as the condition of the Kurdistan Alliance basic."
    Abdullah pointed out that "this coalition step came in order to unite the demands of all provinces to force the government on the terms of the political blocs unified in the financial budget." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:34 am