Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jarba: More than half of Abdul-Mahdi's ministers were excellent and competent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Al-Jarba: More than half of Abdul-Mahdi's ministers were excellent and competent Empty Al-Jarba: More than half of Abdul-Mahdi's ministers were excellent and competent

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 2:13 am

Al-Jarba: More than half of Abdul-Mahdi's ministers were excellent and competent

09:12 - 27/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament Ahmed Muddoul Al-Jarba confirmed on Thursday that more than half of the ministers of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were excellent and efficient, indicating that the real defect was with the person of Abdul-Mahdi because he allowed some political blocs to interfere negatively.
    Al-Jarba said in a statement that he received (the information), a copy of it, that "I was hoping that the Prime Minister-designate would choose who succeeded the ministers of Adel Abdul Mahdi's government and annexed him to his cabinet, which is supposed to be voted on today or on (next Saturday)."
    And al-Jarba added, “The imbalance and confusion that accompanied the government of Adel Abdel-Mahdi over the past year is not caused by the ministers because more than half of them were (excellent and efficient).” Bring the country to the abyss. ”
    Al-Jarba addressed Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi by saying: "If you give confidence to you, beware of making the same mistakes of your predecessor." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:45 am