Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secondly, Iraqis bought the property in Turkey in February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secondly, Iraqis bought the property in Turkey in February Empty Secondly, Iraqis bought the property in Turkey in February

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Mar 2020, 2:12 am

[size=35][size=35]Secondly, Iraqis bought the property in Turkey in February[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-03-17 | 02:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Turkish Statistics Authority announced that the Iraqis ranked second in their purchase of real estate in Turkey during the month of February.

The Turkish Statistics Authority said in a statement that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sales of residential real estate to foreign citizens, during the month of February, amounted to 4, 5 apartments."

She added, "The Iranian citizens occupied the first rank among foreigners in purchasing the property in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the month of February, by 721 apartments, followed by the Iraqis with 691 apartments, and the Russians came in at the second place with 282 apartments, and the Afghans ranked fourth with 256 apartments. And in fifth place are Jordanian citizens, with 141 apartments.

She pointed out that "Istanbul recorded the highest percentage of apartments that were sold to foreigners during the past month, with 1987 apartments, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with 805 apartments."
    [/size]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:29 am