Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The removal of the President of the Republic has become our demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The removal of the President of the Republic has become our demand   Empty Deputy: The removal of the President of the Republic has become our demand

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 1:52 am

Deputy: The removal of the President of the Republic has become our demand  

09:01 - 19/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, a member of the House of Representatives, Kazem Al-Sayyadi, considered that the dismissal of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, from his position became necessary to preserve the constitution.
    Al-Sayyadi said in a tweet on his page on the social networking site "Twitter" and saw him / the information.
    And the fisherman added, "The fluctuation of opinions among the Shiite leaders proves a state of lack of control and the collapse of the planning system."
    The former deputy, Muhammad Al-Lakash, considered in a statement yesterday, Wednesday, that the Federal Court granted unconstitutional powers to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, considering that its decision is a final "catastrophic precedent." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:59 pm