Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corona robs the global economy more than $ 5 trillion over two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corona robs the global economy more than $ 5 trillion over two years Empty Corona robs the global economy more than $ 5 trillion over two years

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Apr 2020, 3:04 am

Corona robs the global economy more than $ 5 trillion over two years

Corona robs the global economy more than $ 5 trillion over two years 20006

Economy News _ Baghdad
    International financial estimates revealed the total losses that will be inflicted on the global economy due to the spread of the new Corona virus in the world.
    The US "Bloomberg" agency, quoting the estimates of the American "Wall Street Bank", said that the total financial damages that will be inflicted on the global economy will reach about 5 trillion dollars in two years.
    According to the agency, "The Coruna virus epidemic will rob the global economy of more than $ 5 trillion over the next two years," noting that the world will drown in the deepest recession since the thirties of the twentieth century because of the reality of this virus.
    At the same time, experts predict that the recession will be short-lived, but the global economy needs time to return to pre-crisis indicators.
    "Even with unprecedented levels of monetary and financial incentives, GDP is unlikely to return to the pre-crisis trend until at least 2022," the agency adds.
    "Bloomberg" concluded that politicians have a serious task in stimulating the recovery of economic growth, warning that countries should avoid opening cities and institutions very quickly that will allow the virus to return.
    The epidemic forced many countries of the world, led by large countries with their capabilities and population, to take exceptional measures, ranging from a flight ban to declaring curfews and isolating entire regions, and even closing places of worship, to prevent the spread of deadly infections.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:45 pm