Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for others: voting for Al-Kazemi's booth before Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for others: voting for Al-Kazemi's booth before Ramadan Empty Deputy for others: voting for Al-Kazemi's booth before Ramadan

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Apr 2020, 2:20 am

Deputy for others: voting for Al-Kazemi's booth before Ramadan

•  Time: 04/15 2020 08:19:57

•  Reading: 1,508 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A deputy from the Saaroun bloc expected a parliament session to vote on the new booth before the holy month of Ramadan.
    "The political moves of the Prime Minister-designate to complete the cabinet formation are going well," Saaran Al-Ajibi said in a press statement.
    And, "The speedy completion of the ministerial formation and voting on it in Parliament is a positive step for the Prime Minister-designate to strive to accomplish as soon as possible, to enable the government to implement its full powers."
    Al-Ajibi added, "The next ten days will witness the completion of the ministerial cabinet, and before the blessed month of Ramadan a voting session will be held, calling on the Prime Minister-designate to expedite the approval of the budget for the current year, in light of the difficult economic and health circumstance that the country is going through, in addition to preparing the ground for an appropriate Early elections. "
    Ammar Al-Masoudi finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:31 am