Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia begins marketing dollar bonds on three segments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia begins marketing dollar bonds on three segments Empty Saudi Arabia begins marketing dollar bonds on three segments

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Apr 2020, 2:23 am

Saudi Arabia begins marketing dollar bonds on three segments

Saudi Arabia begins marketing dollar bonds on three segments 20174

Economy News _ Baghdad
    A document stated that Saudi Arabia began marketing four dollar bonds on Wednesday, as the largest oil exporter in the world seeks to re-supply its government coffers with funds after they were affected by the drop in oil prices and expectations to reduce production.
    And through the Ministry of Finance, the Kingdom markets five-and-a-half-year papers at about 315 basis points over US Treasury bonds, ten-and-a-half-year bonds at about 325 basis points and forty-year bonds at about 5.15 percent.
    The size of the deal will depend on the market's turnout, but bankers and fund managers say they expect a multi-billion dollar process.
    City, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Bank of China, Mizuho, ​​MUFJ, SMBC and Samba Capital have been appointed to arrange the debt sale, which is scheduled to close later on Wednesday.
    A Saudi Finance Ministry spokesman has not yet responded to a request for comment.
    Riyadh raised the debt ceiling to 50 percent of gross domestic product from a previous level of 30 percent in March as it plans to increase borrowing to compensate for the decline in oil revenues in light of the economic slowdown caused by the spread of the Corona crisis.
    The planned bond issue comes after Qatar and Abu Dhabi successfully sold a combined value of $ 17 billion in bonds last week.
    It also follows a historic agreement signed on Sunday to cut oil production between two major producers, which, while it may contribute to stabilizing the oil market, is expected to place additional pressure on Riyadh's revenues this year.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:31 am